Attribution tool is a mobile app tracking solution to measure the user activity of each marketing channel. With no attribution tool, you cannot track installs and post-install events.
Our system is integrated with most of the tracking, attribution tools including Adjust, Appsflyer, Branch.io, Kochava etc. You can easily generate a tracking link for your app campaign which will be specialised for App Samurai to track the installs.
Benefits Of Using Attribution Tool
1. Attribution tool is working like audit. Auditing is an important business function that involves the evaluation of evidence and documentation about the installs and events activities.
2. It gives insight into the touch points that are converting the most leads and how they can be optimised.
3. Which channels and what types of content are driving the most revenue. (Organic, Facebook and Third-party channels etc.)
4. Mobile attribution platform identifies a user by Google Referrer, device ID, and contextual data-points such as IP address, User Agent etc.
SDK Process And Attribution Tools
The SDK contains a lot of unique features. First, you only need to install an SDK to start tracking. The installation process is very fast and is suitable for any platform or framework you have. After integrating with Adjust SDK, you can unlock conversion tracking, session analytics, and standard usage KPIs.
Step for SDK integration and creating Tracking URL for App Samurai
1. Add the SDK for attribution tool to your mobile app (If you have any problem for the integration process, please reach out to attribution tool’s customer support)
2. Set up App Samurai as the partner on Attribution Tool’s dashboard.
3. Create a Tracking URL on the Attribution Tool.
4.Select your Attribution Tool on App Samurai dashboard (It is located at third section of creating a campaign part) and paste the tracking url which you created on the Attribution Tool.
4. If a user installs the app after having clicked on the link, the SDK code from your app will notify your Attribution Tool.
5. When Attribution Tool receives the notification, they will automatically notify you since you were set up as the partner for the link.
Find more about Our Partners and Creating Tracking URL Guide...
For the further details